Take It Away Anna

Anna's take aways from life.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Steady

Lately, I've been finding myself more kind and less of a brat to honeybunch. I guess this is because I realized that compared to other couples, honeybunch and I have a more steady, generally smooth sailing type of a relationship. If we were a carnival ride, I'd say we would be one of those kiddie rides--safe, tranquil, and laid-back. And if an adventurous teenager tries these kinds of rides, he might get bored.

On the contrary, I am far from bored. I used to ask myself why we do not fight as often as the other couples; why we never had those "you-don't-spend-enough-time-with-me" kind of fights even when I was spending very little time with him while I was taking my MBA, and even now, while he himself is taking his MBA. I also ask why we never fought over getting jealous of someone. I am not saying that we do not fight at all. But thank God, our fights are small fights that quickly get resolved . This, I attribute to honeybunch who, between the two of us, is more understanding, patient, and forgiving. He'd always be the first to say sorry even if it was really my fault.

It's April Fool's and this is not a hoax entry. I just wanted to say thank you to honeybunch for what we share right now. I may not be in an exhilirating, adrenaline-high kind of ride, but I am happy, peaceful, and content. And in the grand scheme of things, I would've really chosen to be in this kind of ride.

PS. In some rare occasions, honeybunch does suprise me with little things which occasionally gives me the chance to be in an adventurous ride. Thank you for those rare moments. It makes me look forward to the next one.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger gwenny14 said…

    how sweet :)

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    This is so sweet! I can relate din!

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Namee said…

    awww annamen! this is the sweetest thing! you and your honeybunch surely are lucky with each other! how many people can say those things about their relationship right? keep the fire burning! :)

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger cookie sj said…

    sweet naman :), i envy you!
    go go go, honeybunches!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home